Sunday 27 October 2013

Chapter 40 Build Up To The Party






jon bon jovi photo: jon bon jovi lc37.jpg

After the photo shoot, first with one member of the family, then the other, with everything cleared away, I practically pushed my mom and the family outta the door. Mom was reluctant to go and wanted to know what the hurry was,
"Mom, seriously? c'mon, I have played my part now scoot and give me some time alone with the kids and Mara, we will see you tonight... "
planting a kiss on my cheek, she smiled up at me as she left.  "See you all tonight baby.."
Closing the door behind her, I walked back through the lobby into the breakfast nook. Mara and steph were in there talking.
"Steph, can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"How are you with my marrying your dad?"
"I'm fine, why you ask?, I thought we had shown you how happy we all are?"
"Yeah you have, but I wanted to be sure... it can't be easy with everything that's happened with your mom and stuff..."
"Mom lost it along time ago, way before you and dad."
There's just one thing more thing I wanna ask you, then I promise that you can go and find the boys,"
"Sure, shoot"
"Steph, I've never had any brothers or sisters, and no children of my own, well not yet anyway, but I am so honoured to have met you, I cant thank you enough for accepting me into your family, which kinda brings me full circle; and,  so; I was wondering, no hoping that... you would do me the honour of being my maid of honour?"

A smile broke on Stephs face, she jumped from the seat at the island and grabbed Mara screaming "yes, yes,yes... I'd love too, thank you..."
she hugged her so tight I thought Mara would pass out from lack of air...Stephs eye's shone like diamonds, if you told her Brad Pitt had arrived to take her to prom she could not have been happier.

"Ladies, not interrupting am I?"
"Dad, Mara has just asked me to be her Maid of Honour...oh my god,"
"So I heard, I guess you are accepting then eh?" laughing I could not stop myself, it was so great having my family together under one roof. it all felt right, it all felt perfect I was really happy and I was not afraid to show it anymore and share it.
"der, what you think?"
Playfully she punched me as she took off crying out for Jesse and Jake.

Walking over to Mara her back to me I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently kissed her neck.

"Mmm what's that for Mr Bongiovi?"
"Do, I need an excuse to kiss you, and show you how much you mean to me?"
"no, of course not, just promise me you will never stop?"
"nuzzling her neck, between kisses I promised to love her forever and ever..

Spinning round to face me, she looked up into my eye's and before long we were kissing each other deeply and passionately, I needed Mara, I felt the build in my loins, the passion in her eye's was evident and I knew she was feeling the same too, breaking momentarily, and taking her hand, I pulled her gently from her seat and said
"C'mon let's take this upstairs...."
"but the kids... what if.... "

I heard screaming that was coming from outside, I looked out of the window and saw that the kids were all down by the boat house. I pointed
"look, and don't worry there's a lock on the bedroom door..."

She smiled at me as I took her hand and lead her upstairs and into our room. Locking the door behind me, I took Mara's hand and lead her to the bed, she sat down trembling...
"Are you ok?, your trembling? If you don't want to.... we..."
"Placing her fingers to my lips, she rose and stood in front of me,

"SSSH, jovi sometimes you need to shut the fuck up?"
with one action she pushed me back onto the bed and climbed along side and then swung her legs over me and sat astride me, leaning in she bent down and kissed me, long and deep, her hands wandering over my chest and crotch....undoing my clothing and gently nuzzling, and kissing my neck, then sitting back she lifted her top over her head, then leaning forward again carried on kissing me....

The passion was stirring in my loins with each kiss, I wanted her so bad, I wanted to bury myself deep inside her, but I was happy letting Mara take the lead, it was a side of her I was really enjoying....

With my head back resting on the pillow Mara continued to tease me, I could feel my body pulsing with urgency, my hands were pinned to my sides by her knees and I was not allowed to touch her and it was driving me mad with frustration and desire.  Every time I tried to move to touch her she would sit back and shake her head with a gleam in her eye and said... "ah eh, not yet, this is my playtime, be patient all in good time," by the time she had me stripped to all but my shorts the urge was evident, my body was screaming to her that I had to have her.

A chuckle escaped her lips but still she continued my torture. "Now promise me if I release your hands you wont touch.... promise me?..." my ache was so bad, my throat was dry, and my heart was racing at a million times a second, but I shook my head and promised. sliding off me, she placed her hands on my hips and played with the band around my shorts, she slowly pulled them down bit by bit, licking and nuzzling as she went, my body was trembling, it was blowing my mind; I was being taken to places I have never been too before, then without warning she pulled my shorts off and taking my hard cock in her hand she bent forward and devoured me in to her mouth, sucking and licking, the pressure was building so strong, I knew I promised but I could not hold back much longer, I begged her, my voice husky from desire, she pulled back and smiled, "No way Jovi, this is my time, I want to saver every bit of you, I want to taste you.... when I'm done it's your turn to play ok?" 
"But...." I protested
"no buts.... agreed?"
I nodded my head and laid my head back on the pillow as she continued her pleasurable torture on my body.. deeper and harder she sucked, licking and teasing, then faster and faster, then she slowed, ..... every time I was close to heaven she would slow down and prolong my release, with every part of my being I was on fire, she gently played with my balls, kneading them and pushing, then started the torture of sucking me deep again and again.....changing her rhythm she started the final assault on my frustrated body, nipping gently on the end of my happy tail, before licking and pushing her tongue further into every crevice, she took me deep and moved her mouth over me faster and faster, I was building to the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

Grabbing the bedding my head back, I screamed "fuck, I'm coming..." still she continued as my body finally gave its release and Mara what she wanted, thrust after thrust as every ounce of my being flowed through me and into Mara, still she gently licked and sucked.... my body heaved and thrusted until it had no more to give and I was totally spent.

Breathlessly, I opening my eye's to see Mara laying beside me, a smile across her face..... she leaned in and kissed me gently, then pulling back she thanked me for giving her what she had wanted.... smiling at the women I loved with every ounce of my being, I replied
"it was all my pleasure"
grinning wickedly she said,
"it was now get ready its time for round two"

7 comments:

  1. Lol, Man, I love being Mara. There are many benefits to being Jon's leading lady and this chapter showed me one.
    Awesome chapter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia, that's the first real love scene I have wrote, so thank you for the kind words... and inspiration :) Im glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give credit to your talented imagination on the love scene. You did an amazing job.

      Delete
  3. woooooooooah wow ... okay I don't usually read those kind of scenes but it was VERY nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Shawna and rudsit!!!! and thank you for your comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to remember the character change. I start reading your chapters and it doesn't make sense and then I remember "Right, she's Jon." Love it, after I remember that!

    ReplyDelete