Monday 12 January 2015

Chapter Sixty eight

Our chasing around the house resulted in us making love to one another for the next two hours, exhilarated and exhausted, we lay naked on the bed together,  Mara breaking the silence to speak about the kids,
"Jon, I was thinking, can we get the kids together tonight and talk with them?"
" Sure honey, but don't ya I think it would be better to wait until tomorrow?, "
"Why?, no time like the present..."
"well I was thinking, maybe we could go out for the day as a family, chat casually so it don't look like its staged or something?" 
"Why staged? I wouldn't grill them Jon?"
"Hey, I'm not saying you would, but kids see things differently to how we do, that's all..."
"but I wanted to talk to Steph about being my brides women?"
"Babe that's great, and you will, all's I'm saying is, lets do it in a relaxed atmosphere, while we have fun." 
Mara moved herself from me to the edge of the bed and slipped her robe on that was laying at the bottom of the bed. and got up and went to the bathroom. "so you think it will be better that way?"
"I think it would be nicer for us all, and I want to talk to the kids too, its just after all they have been through I want this to be as easy as possible, our wedding should create wonderful memories for them, id hate it if they resent us for it in later years?..." Mara answered for the bathroom her voice a little muffled,
" Oh god I agree on that one, jeez, that's the last thing I want to do." walking back into the bedroom she sat on the edge of the bed,
"yeah, ya know thinking about it your right, ok lets do it your way" turning her head she sat grinning at me, a mischievous look in her eyes as she turned and crawled her way back across the bed again, coming to rest only as she laid her head on her hands on my chest.
She was still in a playful mood, that was obvious, as she asked
"So where you suggest we go with them then Bongiovi?"
I smiled at her, I so loved it when she was playful,  and that was something we had not shared for a very long time, it really felt like forever, so I was gonna enjoy every second we had....
"how's about a theme park?"
"Theme Park, Mmmm maybe."
"Maybe? its perfect, the kids will love it... and its our first official outing as a family in public, what's not to like?"
"Well, I dunno, I was thinking about somewhere educational... you know; like the museum?"
"What? over a theme park?, you got a bump on your head? why for the love of god..."   she  could not keep a straight face as she burst out laughing.
"You are joking right?," in between her chuckles and hysterical laughter she nodded her head, "I'm sorry I could not resist. "
"oh really, so you think teasing me is a good idea do you?"
my hands tickled her ribs, as she squealed and rolled around, causing her robe to open and expose her naked body. "Stop please stop..." she was gasping for air, but I would not stop, "So where are we going then?"
"theme Park, the theme Park, so stop already..."

I could not resist a few more tickles before I eased back and sat with my back to the headboard of the bed, and watched sadly as she brought her robe around her body again. She saw my expression and asked,
"What? you want more of me?"
I did not reply but my eyes spoke volumes, Mara picked up on it as she sexily moved up the bed, and sat astride me, the mischievous glint she had quickly replaced with the look of lust too, then with her hands I watched her near breathless as she untied her robe, and slid it slowly over her shoulders to expose her pert naked breasts. Leaning forward and with her eyes half closed she whispered " I love you Jon"  before kissing me deep and gently.

In that moment my heart started to pound and my throat became dry as for the fourth time that day my body was aroused and ached for Mara.

I had never met any women that could turn me on as she could, my body responded to her touch, as slowly I slid down the bed as she sensuously moved her body and her mouth around my exposed naked body.

My head falling back and resting on the pillows, with my eye's closed I allowed my body to be carried away on the exhilaration and ecstasy  I was be being taken too.

Each lick and caress, caused soft moans  to escaped my lips,  her mouth magically playing with my nipples, as she kept on licking and gently kissing down to my happy trail, then making me wait as she teased around my devoid standing ardour, until I thought I would explode.

Raising my head slightly from the pillow, I begged, "Please, baby don't tease me." my voice croaky and dry, I let my head fall back against the pillow as finally she relented of my pleasurable torture and took me in her mouth, each movement was pure heaven, as my body reached higher and higher searching for its ultimate release, but to do that, I knew I had to share it with Mara, opening my eyes I gently pulled her back towards me, then moving her so she was laying on her back, I lifted up my body laid between her legs, my hands caressing her thighs gently, whilst my mouth returned the pleasure by kissing her soft and deep, my hands caressed her naked body all over, watching tentatively as she began to arch her back and moan with pleasure, calling my name to take her, nothing was sexier to me, as with her one hand she took my manhood and placed it inside her. Rhythmically we started moving together, becoming one, she stroked, clawed at my back and nibbled my neck, licking sensuously around my adams apple with her tongue.
as with each thrust we moved faster and faster picking up the pace until we both exploded our release before collapsing either side of one another exhausted again, both of us soaked in sweat and panting loudly, whilst still looking at one another. our moment broken by a knock at the door.
"dad..."




1 comment:

  1. Those damn kids! Well at least they get to do it with them home. Mine won't let us while she's home. Our walls are thin apparently and she doesn't want to hear it. Teenagers! I remember I didn't want to hear my parents either. Funny how things change!

    ReplyDelete